L. Donovan Syrah Dessert Wine is made from grapes grown in Southern Oregon's Rogue Valley. Dried cherry and dreid currant on the nose. Rich flavors of dark chocolate, coco and plum. Integrated tannins and alcohol. Available to purchase directly here & in The Urban Cork tasting room.
2012 L. Donovan Syrah Dessert Wine
- Expect delivery within 3 - 5 business days to most states.
- All shipments require the signature of an adult over the age of 21 with valid photo ID at the time of delivery.
- Shipments can not be left at your door without a valid signature, and we are not able to ship to a post office box. If no one is available to sign for deliveries, your shipment will be returned to us as undeliverable.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We recommend the use of a business address to ensure prompt delivery.
SHIPMENTS OUT OF STATE
We ship to within Oregon and several other states including Washington, Idaho, California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, New York, Illinois, Minnesota, Alaska, Washington D.C, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Florida and Missouri. Orders requesting delivery to states that prohibit alcoholic shipments will be void. Some states impose a volume limit on the shipping of wine. In accordance with state laws all applicable taxes are paid.
1-6 bottles: $15
7-11 bottles: $25
Case: FREE shipping
If a shipment is damaged or lost during transit it must be reported to us within 30 days of the expected delivery date. We will work with the appropriate shipping carrier to resolve the issue.